MAMAMOO 2023 MY CON Tour Venues Revealed – Billboard
MAMAMOO is officially embarking on their first US tour! The K-pop girl group first shared the news of their US tour titled MY CON US Tour on March 15, announcing the venues they will be performing at. The quartet, which includes members Sol, Moonbyul, Hwi In, and Hwa Sa, continued the news on Thursday (March 23) by introducing the places they will be visiting this spring.
As previously announced, the girls will make stops in New York, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and more, with the tour kicking off May 16 at the UBS Arena in New York’s Belmont Park. The K-pop stars will perform exclusively in arenas throughout the tour before wrapping up on June 4 at the Kia Forum in Los Angeles.
MY CON tour, named after MAMAMOO’s latest EP, Microphone on, released in November, is the quartet’s first U.S. performance since their 2019 performance at KCON Los Angeles. Tickets for the MY CON tour will go on sale at 10:00 AM local time on March 29 via Ticketmaster.
See full US tour dates, as well as recently announced venues, below:
- May 16 – UBS Arena at Belmont Park – New York, NY.
- May 18 – CGF Bank Arena – Baltimore, Maryland.
- May 20 – State Farm Arena – Atlanta, Georgia.
- May 22 – Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, Tennessee
- May 24 – Dickies Arena – Fort Worth, TX
- May 27 – Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
- May 31 – Desert Diamond Arena – Glendale, Arizona.
- June 2 – Oakland Arena – Oakland, California
- June 4 – Kia Forum – Los Angeles, California