Here’s the pre-sale code and ticket information after Charlie Puth announced his Live Experience 2023 tour in a viral TikTok video.
On Tuesday, Charlie Puth announced a North American tour called The Charlie Live Experience starting in May and ending in July.
The 2023 trip will be the musician’s first full tour since his 2018 Voicenotes tour, not counting the One Night Only concerts that took place at the end of last year.
Let’s find out all the information you need, including the pre-sale code, tickets and stadiums.
How to get the Charlie Puth 2023 pre-sale code
In a tweet, Charlie said that fans can access the artist’s presale by visiting the singer’s community platform or by going to his official website.
If you are subscribed to the newsletter, the pre-sale code should be emailed to you shortly before tickets go on sale. The artist’s pre-sale will begin at 10:00 AM CET on Wednesday, February 15.
If you miss it, you can participate in the Live Nation pre-sale with code CHORUS. The sale will run from 10:00 am CST until 10:00 pm CST on Thursday, February 16th.
Radio City has confirmed that you can access the pre-sale from 10:00 CST on February 16 with code SOCIAL.
Other sales options and how to get tickets
As Live Nation explains, here are other sale options available to fans if they want to see one of Charlie’s North American shows:
- The VIP package pre-sale is from 10:00 am CST on February 15 to 10:00 pm CST on February 16.
- Official Platinum Presale – Feb 15 10:00 CST to Feb 16 22:00 CST.
- Spotify Presale – 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST on February 16th.
- HOB Foundation Room Member Presale – 10:00 am to 10:00 pm CST on February 16th.
General sale tickets go on sale at 10:00 AM local time on Friday, February 17th on Ticketmaster.
The One Call Away and Light Switch artist announced the music tour on his official TikTok profile. The viral video ad has garnered 1.3 million views – see below:
Tour dates and stadiums
Charlie will begin her North American journey May 24 in Dallas, Texas, followed by stops in Austin, Nashville, Atlanta and Miami.
His final performance of the 2023 tour will take place on July 11 at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles. Find full dates and stadiums below:
- May 20 Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, MEX @ Corona Capital Guadalajara
- May 24, Dallas, Texas, Toyota Music Factory pavilion.
- May 25 Austin, TX @ Moody Amphitheater
- May 27, Nashville, TN @ Ascend Amphitheater
- May 28, Atlanta, Georgia, Cadence Bank Amphitheater in Chastain Park.
- May 31, Miami, Florida, FPL Solar Amphitheater in Bayfront Park.
- June 1 Jacksonville, Florida, Daily’s Place Amphitheater.
- June 3 Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
- June 4 Washington DC @ Wolf Trap
- June 6 Boston, Massachusetts, Leader Bank Pavilion
- June 7 Guildford, New Hampshire, Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion.
- June 9 Toronto, Ontario, Canada @ Budweiser Stage
- June 10 Mashantucket, CT @ Premier Theater at Foxwoods Resorts Casino
- June 12 Charlottesville, VA @ Ting Pavilion
- June 13 Philadelphia, PA, Mann Center for the Performing Arts.
- June 15, New York, NY, Radio City Music Hall
- June 18 Detroit, MI @ Meadow Brook Amphitheater
- June 19 Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavilion at Riverbend Music Center.
- June 21, Indianapolis, Indiana, TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park.
- June 22 St. Louis, MO @ Saint Louis Music Park
- June 24 Highland Park, IL Ravinia Festival.
- June 25 Minneapolis, MN @ Armory
- June 27 Denver, CO @ Bellco Theater
- June 28, Salt Lake City, UT, USANA Amphitheater.
- June 30 Ridgefield, WA @ RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheatre
- July 1, Seattle, Washington, venue TBA
- July 3 Vancouver, BC, Canada @ Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Center
- July 6 Berkeley, CA, UC Berkeley Greek Theater.
- July 8, Las Vegas, NV @ The Chelsea at Cosmopolitan
- July 9, San Diego, California, The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park.
- July 11, Los Angeles, California, Greek Theater.
In other news: How to join the S Club 7 presale and get tickets for the 2023 25th Anniversary Tour.